Thursday 6 October 2016

Blob Thing Is Uninspired By A Visit To The Blue Peter Garden

My person promised that she would help me write a blog post today but it's the end of the day and she hasn't done it.  She's making some excuse about how her job list was very long and she just didn't have the time.  But I want a blog post and she's going to do it even though she's struggling to keep her eyes open.

So here are some pictures.  She's allowing me to share pictures but isn't allowing me to talk about my adventure.  I suppose they explain themselves.  And I think this might have been a more exciting adventure for her than it was for me because although I understand that there is a children's television programme to do with this, it's not one I've ever seen.  My person hasn't seen it for a long time either and probably may never see it again since it stopped being on a channel that she might sometimes watch.

But I stood and I posed for the camera and did what was expected of me.  It was a good day though.  I had lots and lots of adventures that day and one day I will tell you about them all even though it all happened a very long time ago - about 100 days ago.  My sister hadn't even been born then.

Okay.  Here are the photos.  Maybe tomorrow my person will let me write a proper blog post.







So that's it.  Me visiting the Blue Peter garden.  It's tiny.  It really is.  It's not much more than a couple of flower beds.  Anyone can go and visit it though and some people might get very excited by it.  I wasn't very excited.  There were much more exciting things that day.  Much more exciting.  A beautiful library, some roman ruins, a journey along a canal, playing in a sculpture park and a trip to see an actual tank.  It was an exciting and enjoyable day and I only got a bit wet.  Maybe the Blue Peter garden was the most boring part of the day for me.  Maybe it would have been more exciting if I had heard of Blue Peter before visiting the garden.  Maybe.

My person says she wants to go to sleep now.  I will be kind and let her.

No comments:

Post a Comment